Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Preparing for Christmas round 2

Today was my 1st vacation day at home alone with Miley.  Miley was obviously a very happy girl about this.  It was nice to sleep in and just hang out at home, but i also got things gone and got more boxes unpacked.  I want to make sure that our place looks nice and put together when Jon's parents arrive tomorrow.  
This is what my day looked like when i would sit on the couch.  I love Mileys new sweater that she got for Christmas, she is too cute.  She is also cuddling with her new favorite toy that she also got in her stocking.
Once Jon got home, we relaxed a bit and then headed to Ross to get some Christmas presents for Jon's parents and also for my mom and for chicha.  We found some nice things for them and i also found a super cute Betsey Johnson laptop bag, love it! Once we got back home, i started to wrap all the Christmas presents.  I actually enjoy wrapping presenters and making them pretty for other people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...