Friday, December 30, 2011

Portland for the weekend!

We started our day bright and early, said goodbye to Jon's parents and then we all hit the road to Portland.  I wanted to leave early because i really didn't want to get stuck in traffic on the way down and we didn't! It was a quick and easy drive down, thank goodness! When we got to Tigard, we planned on heading straight to my mom's house, but she was still at work, so we went to visit Patty.  I haven't seen her in so long and she just moved into a new place, so it was nice to sit and hang out with my sister for a bit.  The kids were all happy to see Miley, so we decided to leave Miley with them for the weekend. Miley loves her cousins and Tia Patty! lol. Once my mom was off work, we went to visit her and then we all went over to Monica's house to say hi (my mom, Jon and I).  I haven't seen Monica in a VERY long time or my nieces or nephew so we hung out there for a bit too.  They have the cutest little dog, she is way smaller than Miley, i wish i would of brought miley with me so she could meet her doggie cousin! lol.  After all of the family visiting, we left to pick Michelle up from work and then headed over to my moms to hang out, have dinner and give them their Christmas gifts.  As always, my moms dinner was wonderful and Jon wished i could cook as good as here....one day I WILL be there! :)  After all of the fun family time, we went over to Kolis to say hi and to congratulate her and Kyle on their engagement :)  We had a fun time there, Koli busted out her new blender and we had some fun in the kitchen making smoothies, with a little bit of vodka......
I'm so happy to be back in Portland with our family and friends! I have missed them so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...