Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cute hair for work/Dinner with friends

So i had to take a picture of my cute hair do today, I found step by step instructions on how to do this to your hair on pinterest, so i was very happy when i was able to actually do it! Oh and this is my new hair after my hair cut.  I think its cute and its a lot easier than my loooonnnggg hair!
(Me sitting in my office, its so boring! I really need to make it a lot cuter!)

After work, i met up with Yekta at the mall where she picked me up and we headed to Seattle to meet for dinner with a group of girls.  2 of the girls i had never met and are also new to Seattle and 1 of the girls, Jaime, i met at one of the girl power hour events.  I really like her and feel like i have the most in common with her.  Anyway, its restaurant week so all these fancy restaurants have $28 specials, which is what we did.  The food on the menu sounded a little weird BUT I ate it and it was good! My favorite part was the dessert, which i had to take a picture of because it looked so cute!

Tonight was a lot of fun, but i don't really see myself being friends with those girls, except for Yekta, and Jaime.  But we do plan on having more get together's, so well see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...