Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My sweet husband

Yesterday, as i mentioned before, was a year since Jon proposed.  And since, i have such a sweet and caring man, who knows that i love to celebrate as many special moments as we can, he planned a special dinner for us.  On his lunch he went to the store to get groceries for our dinner, then went home and marinated stakes.  I got home, and he wasn't home yet, so i just started to clean up a little.  Jon walked in about 20 mins later with a bouquet of pink flowers for me, with a big pink bow.  The flowers also had daisy's, like the flowers we had at our wedding. He is so cute! Anyway, he got started on getting dinner ready.  I put the flowers in a vase that was used for our candy bar at the wedding, and also lit some candles and decorated the dinner table with the same decorations that we used on the dinner tables at our wedding, i also put the picture of him proposing on the table.  It was perfect and cute! Dinner was super yummy too, Jon did a really good job cooking the stakes.  After dinner, we just hang out and watched some TV.  I love him so much and i love that he doesn't mind doing all these little things for me.  He really is the perfect person for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...