Sunday, June 19, 2011

I found THEM!!!!

So since Ive had my dress, Ive been on the look out for the PERFECT shoes, and today, i met them!!!! Jon and I went to the mall, a mall we had never been to, and as we were walking through Nordstrom, i spotted them!! they were sitting there on the display, calling my name.  They were pink and sparkly, everything i envisioned and more, and there they were!!! I instantly told Jon that they were the ones, but after looking at the price he said that i should try to find cheaper shoes.  I didn't argue, because we had just gotten to the mall and i knew that we would have to walk past them on the way out.  Soooo on the way out, we stopped to look at them again.  A sales guy saw us and asked if i wanted to try them on, and i said YES! so he brought me my size and i put them on and was even more in love.  The moment i put them on, Jon knew they were the ones too.  i felt like such a pretty princess in them and i cannot wait to wear them with my dress!!! I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...