Saturday, November 13, 2010

Go Ducks!!

Another weekend another Duck game! Holly and I made plans to get manicures this morning, so she came and picked me up at 12:30 and we headed to the nail salon. After that, we went to red robin for some lunch. It was nice to have a nice girl morning and talk. Since we can no longer have our usual Wednesday happy hours since she is pregnant, it was nice to do this :) Afterwards we went back to my place to get ready for everyone to come over. I love having people over for the games. Miley was even in her new duck shirt to show her support :) It was a close game but we won and are still #1!!!!!!!!! After the game, Holly went home and so did David. The rest of us got ready to go downtown because we had to meet up with the Reeds for Laurens birthday. We went to the Barrel room and it was a lot of fun. It was Jon, Rob, Gabe, Courtney and I. It was fun to hang out and dance with friends. After the Barrel room we went to rococo's and danced some more. Courtney and Rob ended up spending the night with us. I'm glad we had a fun relaxing night :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...