Thursday, October 7, 2010

Zenith Vineyard

Jon and I went to visit Zenith Vineyard today to check it out and see if we want it as our wedding venue. Oh my goodness! I fell in love with the place!!! I’ve had my eye on this place since day 1; i just think that it’s so beautiful and romantic, so we finally went and checked it out. We both fell in love with the place; i think this is the one! The place was specially designed for weddings and the lady that designed it did a very good job, i can even have my horse and carriage!!! Jon and I are going to look at 3 other places on Saturday and make out final decision on Sunday, but I'm pretty sure we already have our minds made up. I cannot wait to have my date set and my venue!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...