Saturday, October 9, 2010

More Wedding planning

We had an early morning today; we had to be at Willamette Valley Vineyard by 9:30 to check out their wedding venue. We got there a little late but were able to check out the space. The space DID NOT compare to Zenith! After we left the place we realized that Zenith is the place we want to get married at, so we decided not to go look at any other venues. Once we got back into town i dropped Jon off at David’s house so that he could watch the Duck game while i met up with Holly, Janet and Alyson at Charlotte's so i can try out some wedding dresses. It was a fun time with the girls, i tried on quite a few dresses and i think i found the one that i want! Now i just need to show it to my mom and see what she says. After the dresses, i went back to David’s to meet up with Jon and watch the rest of the Duck game, which the ducks happened to win again and now the Ducks are 2nd in the nation :) After the game Jon and I headed home, but we decided to stop at Macy's to register :) That was fun but Jon was a little overwhelmed with everything so we didn't get much done. On the way home I talked to my mom and she said that she will buy me my wedding dress which makes me very happy because i wasn't expecting her to buy it for me. I'm so excited with everything and that we are finally making some decisions!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...