Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Childhood Pictures

Jon and I went to my mom’s house after work today to go through my baby pictures because Alyson asked me for some for our engagement party this weekend. It was so much fun looking through all of the pictures; i didn't realize how many my mom had. It kinda made me sad seeing the ones of me and my dad because things are so different now, that he won’t even be at my wedding. But i did find many and i put aside all of the pictures that i liked so that we can use them for our slide show on the wedding day. I cannot wait!!!

Also, Jon got a job offer from his regional manager to move to Seattle and become manager of his own office. This is a very big decision and a huge opportunity for Jon. I told Jon that i was fine moving if that’s what he wanted to do. I’m scared to move but also very excited for Jon. Jon is meeting with his manager on Monday to go over all the detail to make sure that this is what he wants to do. We’ll see what happens!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...