Monday, September 6, 2010

Futurama

Today i woke up to breakfast in bed from Jon :) I love when he does sweet things like this for me, he truly makes me feel like a princess! After i got out of bed, we had a day of cleaning; we cleaned our carpets downstairs and did laundry. We then went to the mall because Jon wanted some new vans and i wanted to get the tan Hello Kitty at build a bear. Jon got his vans but no Hello Kitty for me, they were sold out :( But i did get new make up at bare minerals, which made me happy :) We then went to Target, and i got some sun glasses for Vegas, and then to F.Y.E because Jon wanted to get the 1st season of Futurama because that’s his cartoon of choice right now. He ended up getting 3 seasons because he got a deal on them. We then went home and watched a few episodes and then some football. We also played a few games of Wii bowling and of course, i beat Jon in every game :) he gets so mad when he loses. After all of that fun, we went to bed. I don’t want to go to work but we leave for Vegas next week, so that’s always exciting!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...