Thursday, August 26, 2010

Melt

Toady Jon and I decided to go out to dinner. I love going to happy hour but we never get home from work in time to enjoy it. So after trying to figure something out, we decided to just drive down to 21st ave and check out their bars/restaurants and try to find a fun place to eat. We ended up going to a little bar called "Melt" i thought that it was so cute :) Anyway, we sat down and were handed the happy hour menu (it was around 7:30 when we got there), so i was totally surprised to find out that they have happy hour every day from 4-close which made me very happy! :) So we both had a drink, i got a dreamsicle martini and Jon just got a beer, we also ordered some wings (which were super good but too spicy for me to eat), a bucket of Parmesan fries and tots. We had a really good time, and it was nice to have a nice lil dinner with Jon and catch up on life. I love my Jonathan so much, he makes me very happy!
Me with my drink

Jon with his beer


The cute lil place we ate at

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...