Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today was a fairy tale

Today was probably the best day of my life! Jon proposed and it was so cute!

So i had a nail appointment today @1 for a fill and a pedi. As i was getting ready to head to my appointment Jon said that he wanted to drive to the beach afterwards, i said that was fine and off i went. I was at the nail salon from 1-3, and Jon called me during the middle of it asking me how long it would be for me to be home, i said i would be home in like 30 mins, at this point i didn’t want to go to the beach anymore because it was already getting late. So i got home and Jon said that we were going to go for a walk at this place his manager told him about, he told me to get ready to go. My hair was a mess but i didn’t feel like doing my hair so i just changed and told him that i was ready and he told me that he wanted me to get "Pretty" and i told him that i did feel pretty and i didn’t see a point in get dressed up just to go for a walk, so off we went. Jon took me to Council Crest, we got out of the car and we were walking and Jon said that he needed to get something from the car, i didn’t think anything of it. We then walked over to the main area where there's a really pretty view of Mt. Hood. We wanted to take a picture, so Jon walked over to a lady and asked her if she could take a picture for us, while i wasn’t paying attention, he told the lady that he was going to propose. So she walked over and gets ready to take a picture, right as she is about to take it, Jon turns me to face him, pulls a ring box out of his pocket and gets down on 1 knee and asked me to marry him!!!!! I was so excited and happy! OMG!!!! It was so great and the whole time, the lady kept snapping pictures. It was so great!!! I was shaking! The 1st person i called was my mom and she was so happy! We then left Council Crest and went to McMenamins to meet up with all of our friends, because he had called them and told everyone that he was going to propose to me. It was so wonderful!!!! Holly and Correy got me a bouquet of flowers and a hello kitty balloon, and Jon also got me a dozen of red and pink roses. Everything was so perfect and wonderful and of course, I LOVE MY RING!!!! I’ve got the perfect princess ring!!! I cannot wait to marry my best friend!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...